- Member Workspace is the previous steps to publish your Layers/Maps/Documents.
- Each registered user will get Member Workspace option.
- If you are a registered user, log in with your credentials.
- Then click user icon to get user menu list.
- Then click Member Workspace option from the list.
Member Workspace Functionalities
- In Member Workspace page you will get 3 options.
- 1. Layers
- 2. Maps
- 3. Documents
- Each Option has 4 sub-options
- a) Draft
- b) Pending
- c) Denied
- d) Active
- Draft tab contains the list of Layers/Maps/Documents that user wants to publish.
- From here user can Continue to Publish or Delete his/her Layers/Maps/Documents.
- If you click Continue to Publish then you will navigate to Layers/Maps/Documents detail page.
- From detail page you need to click Publish Layers/Maps/Documents button.
- You can view your published Layers/Maps/Documents under Pending tab until the System Admin or Organization Admin accept it.
- See HERE how a Admin accept/denied request.
- If your Layers/Maps/Documents are accepted by the respective Admin then those Layers/Maps/Documents are viewd under Active tab.
- If your Layers/Maps/Documents are denied by the respective Admin then those Layers/Maps/Documents are viewed under Denied tab.
- From here you can view the comments and edit your Layers/Maps/Documents and republish it.