- Click LAYERS option from top of the page then click Explore Layers
- Click Layers link from bottom of the slider section.
Tile View of Layers
- Click Tile View icon to see the layers in tile view.
List View of Layers
- Click List View icon to see the layers in list view.
Sorting of Layers
- You can sort the layers by selecting any option from the drop down.
- Options are -
- > Most recent
- > Less recent
- > A-Z
- > Z-A
- > Most Popular
- You can set number of layers view in the page.
- Current limits are-
- > 20
- > 40
- > 100
- A Layer box contains followings.
- 1. Map Preview
- 2. Layer Name
- 3. Location
- 4. Abstract
- 5. Owner/Uploader & no. of comments
- 6. Publication Date & Rating
- 7. No. of total view
Multiple Layer Selection to Create New Map
- You can create a new map with the combination of multiple layers.
- For that you need to select multiple layers by selecting the check box.
- Then click on Create a Map link from the popup in the right pane.