Revision as of 08:27, 2 November 2016 by Admin
- In Explore Layers, Explore Maps & Explore Documents page you will see Advanced search button.
- After clicking Advanced search button following page will appear.
- In that you can filter searching using following options:
- Text - You can type layer/map name or select from drop down list.
- Regions - Type a location or select from drop down list
- Date - Set a start date & a end date
- Owners - You can search layers/maps/documents by the Owner.
- Categories - search layers/maps/documents by different categories.
- Keywords - search layers/maps/documents by keywords
- Search by layer,map,document - You can select you desired options.
- Extent - Use for Bounding Box search. You can select an area by zooming in/out and can find layers/maps of that area.