- Admin Workspace is the previous steps to approve/denied user's Layers/Maps/Documents publishing requests.
- Only System Admin or Organization Admin get Admin Workspace option.
- If you are a System Admin or Organization Admin, log in with your credentials.
- Then click user icon to get user menu list.
- Then click Admin Workspace option from the list.
Admin Workspace Functionalities
- In Admin Workspace page you will get 3 options.
- 1. Layers
- 2. Maps
- 3. Documents
- 4. User List - Contains the user list of the organizations.
- 5. Create User- From where Admin can create new user
- First 3 Option has 4 sub-options
- a) User approval request
- b) Approved
- c) User Drafts
- d) Denied Layers/Maps/Documents
User approval request
- User approval request tab contains the list of Layers/Maps/Documents that user want to publish.
- From here as an admin you can Approve or Deny any Layers/Maps/Documents.
- If you click Proceed to Approve then you will navigated to Layers/Maps/Documents detail page.
- From detail page you need to click Approve Layers/Maps/Documents button. You can also do following action from details page.
- Comments on that Layers/Maps/Documents
- Deny Layers/Maps/Documents
- Download Layers/Documents
- Edit Layers/Documents
- Create a Map
- If you click Proceed to Deny then you will navigated to Layers/Maps/Documents detail page. Then you need to click Deny Layers/Maps/Documents buton to deny it.
- For Approve or Deny you need to put a comment.
- You can view your approved Layers/Maps/Documents under Approved tab.
- You can view all Layers/Maps/Documents which are uploaded by the organization's all member and existing in their Drafts list.
- From here you can delete any Layers/Maps/Documents.
- If you deny any Layers/Maps/Documents then those Layers/Maps/Documents are viewed under Denied tab.