- Storm Surge Inundation Risk: 100 Year Return Period
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
Cyclone induced storm surge inundation depth map has been developed under Multi Hazard Risk and Vulnerability Assessment, Modeling and Mapping (MRVA) component by Department of Disaster Management (DDM) of project Emergency 2007
Cyclone Recovery and Restoration Project (ECRRP).
- Publication Date
- Wed 18 Jan 2017 4:31 pm
- Vector Data
- Coastal , Storm Surge , Cyclone , Disaster , Return period
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- formal permission to do something
The objectives of this activity are to strengthen and enhance country capacity in carrying out systematic multi-hazard risk assessments and consolidating ...
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 18, 2017, 12:48 p.m. - Dec. 31, 2025, 12:48 p.m.
- Data Quality
- Storm Surge map is prepared using water level, bathymetry and cyclone track data in storm surge model (Mike 21 FM). Data Source: BWDB, BMD, BIWTA, GTM, IWM, NOAA, Hydrographic Office of UK. Coordinate System: BTM, Datum: Gulshan 303.
- Supplemental Information
The objective of this data of is to strengthen and enhance DMB’s capacity in carrying out systematic multi-hazard risk assessments and consolidating and main...
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data