- Risk Atlas: Multi-Hazards Risk and Vulnerability Assessment, Modeling and Map...
- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
Multi-Hazard Risk and
Vulnerability Assessment, Modeling and Mapping (MRVAM) project initiated under „Emergency 2007 Cyclone Recovery and Restoration Project (ECRRP)‟ as D1 component has advanced Bangladesh’s progress in Priority Action 2: Identify, assess and monitor disaster risks and enhance early warning. In continuation of this, outcome of this project “Multi-Hazard Risk Assessment at national level” is in line with Priority 1: „Understanding disaster risk‟ of Sendai Framework fo...
- Publication Date
- April 1, 2017, 8:48 a.m.
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- Not Mentioned
The objectives of this activity are to strengthen and enhance country capacity in carrying out systematic multi-hazard risk assessments and consolidating ...
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 18, 2017, 9:03 a.m. - Dec. 31, 2025, 9:03 a.m.
- Data Quality
- MRVA data has been prepared by ADPC using secondary geospatial data from different source and generated layers and map using different models.
- Supplemental Information
The objective of this data of is to strengthen and enhance DMB’s capacity in carrying out systematic multi-hazard risk assessments and consolidating and main...
- Spatial Representation Type
- textual or tabular data is used to represent geographic data